The KIX Africa 19 Hub is excited to share our fourth newsletter to acknowledge and celebrate our collective achievements and milestones this past six months. It was circulated on 29 June 2022.
In this newsletter, you can learn more about some of our activities in 2022 including:
- Ethiopia and Malawi KIX national dialogues
- Focal point engagements through virtual meetings and pulse check surveys
- Completed and upcoming learning series events on
- Employing research for policy
- Country mechanisms to report violence in school
- Scaling impact in education
- A community of practice on competency-based education
- The Hub's participation at the 2022 Comparative and International Education Society's Conference
- UNICEF ESARO policy briefs on country mechanisms to report violence in schools and preventing school related gender-based violence
Please see here for the newsletter.