The Global Partnership for Education Knowledge and Innovation Exchange (KIX) has completed the development of the online KIX Library! The library contains evidence-based resources on education innovation in developing contexts.
The KIX Library is a tool to connect education stakeholders to a variety of outputs that focus on KIX research themes. The library provides access to resources that can inform national policy dialogues and sector planning, implementation, and monitoring. The types of resources you might find in the library include:
- Knowledge products developed by KIX-funded projects;
- Documents and proceedings produced for or from different KIX instances, such as regional and global events;
- Knowledge shared by GPE-partner country governments on a voluntary basis;
- Knowledge, resources and tools shared by education stakeholders related to KIX topics;
- Resources that focus on best practices for knowledge mobilization, curation, translation and communications in the education sector;
- Resources that focus on education sector planning, implementation, and monitoring.
It is open to the public and stakeholders that would like to see their resources showcased there can make a request directly through the Library webpage by clicking “Submit to the Library”. The library is hosted on the website in French, English and Spanish and we currently only accept submissions to the library in those languages.
To learn more about the types of resources stored in the KIX library and how to submit a resource to the library, please review the criteria and guidelines in the KIX Online Submission System (scroll down to About the KIX Library).
Should you run into any issues, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org