The Learning Cycle on “Equitable access to education with geospatial data” is a professional development opportunity that will enable participants to challenge the different aspects of equitable access to education by harnessing the power of geospatial data in their daily work. It is hosted by the KIX EAP hub.
Course Duration: 7th June 2021 – 16th July 2021 (5 weeks).
The course aims to:
- Understand the geospatial dimension of educational planning and management
- Apply basic mapping techniques to visualize key education statistics,
- Combine different sources of information and analyze the results in light of geographic disparities,
- Examine and contrast different policy options that might respond to challenges in equitable access to education, particularly gender equality issues.
- Produce quality knowledge products that will be published and disseminated widely by the KIX EAP Hub.
Check out the course flyer here. The application deadline is May 25, 2021 and you can apply here.
*We strongly recommend that teams of 3-5 individuals/ education experts apply and IF applying as a team, one member can apply on behalf of the team, but make sure to provide a group motivation statement and attach CVs of all the team members in the application form.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the application process.